Juvenile Offenses

Most parents are shocked and unprepared when their child is charged with a juvenile offense. A West Virginia juvenile lawyer can help. When your child is charged with drug possession, theft, assault, or even a more serious violent crime, the judicial process can be complicated.

Robby Long has over 20 years of experience handling juvenile cases in West Virginia. He can help explain things such as: preliminary hearings, transfers to adult status, improvement periods, out of home placements, and juvenile drug court.

Call today for a free consultation.

Call Now Button(304) 416-LONG