You trust medical professionals with your life. You and your family depend on them to diagnose and treat your healthcare needs. Most physicians do an excellent job of treating us when we are injured or sick. Unfortunately, sometimes doctors make mistakes and patients are injured.
Healthcare professionals are required to act in accordance with a standard of care to assure that patients get adequate medical treatment. When doctors or other healthcare professionals deviate from that standard of care, patients can suffer permanent effects. Sometimes, a healthcare provider’s conduct can rise to the level of medical malpractice. When that happens, you need an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.
If you or a loved one has suffered from medical malpractice, call today for a free consultation. Robby Long has the experience and compassion you deserve on your side.
Potential claims may include:
- Diagnosis errors – misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, interpreting test results, ignoring test results
- Anesthesia errors – too much anesthesia, too little anesthesia, wrong location of anesthesia
- Surgical errors – unnecessary surgery, errors during surgery, wrong body part, failure to remove surgical equipment
- Medication errors – incorrect medications, dosage errors, failure to warn side effects
- Negligent patient care – early release from care, failure to treat, incorrect treatment
- Birth injuries
Responsible parties may include:
- Nursing homes